We supply handheld and portable fire extinguishers from Buckeye. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality fire extinguishers at a great value. In pursuit of this, all our portable fire extinguishers are manufactured in the U.S.A. The manufacturer mills and blends their own dry chemical agents, machines the component parts, assembles and then tests the units to the highest quality standards.
- Anodized metal & brass valve assemblies for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Industrial grade steel & aluminum cylinders with polyester powder coating designed to withstand harsh environments & rough usage.
- Metal pull pins, vehicle brackets and wall hooks for extended unit service life.
- The extinguisher nameplate incorporates bilingual operating and maintenance instructions. Available in English/Spanish & English/French.
- Color-coded gauges show operating status at-a-glance.
- Extinguishers have model and serial number bar coding for easy and accurate maintenance history.
Depending on the environment where a handheld extinguisher is to be installed and used, and the materials at that location that may be involved in the fire, different types of fire extinguisher are required. Call 508-775-3475 for our recommendations and a free quotation.